The successful candidate will join a well-known, dynamic organization in the bustling city of Dublin.
The client is requiring an HGV Mechanic possessing a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably with Scania and Iveco.
This fantastic opportunity offers a competitive rate of pay so we suggest applicants apply early to avoid disappointment.
*Applicants must hold European Union Citizenship.
- €20 per hour/40 hours per week
- Permanent position
- Carrying out monthly checks on vehicles
- Repair, maintain and service vehicles in accordance with company policy
- Place orders for parts
- Explain any issues to main dealers to ensure a clear understanding of any problems
- Have at least 5 years’ experience
- Hold a valid driving license
- It is desirable that candidates additionally hold EC/Arctic license
- Excellent communication skills
- Good communicative English
- Possess a strong work ethic
|Job Category||HGV Mechanic|