We are renewing the job offer in a Fish and Chips in Skegness, postponed due to the restrictions imposed by the pandemic.
As a starting date, we now have April 12.
The job offer is:
The company is looking to hire for the period April 12 – October 31 staff available to work full time in that period with the following responsibilities:
– preparation and sale of finished products
– the record of the existing stocks and of the necessary for each day
– placing orders (in the absence of the manager) for supply
– a good level of English
– previous similar experience is an advantage
– extended program availability, night shifts
– resistance to pressure work
– the possibility to work more than 40 hours/week
– free accommodation, the employee will pay only utilities
– free meal
– a bonus of £ 200 / month granted for the employee of the month
– transport from accommodation to work provided by the company (the company car can be offered if there is a driving license) or the settlement of public transport season tickets
– pay rate of £ 10.00 / hour for the team leader and £ 9.50 / hour for other team members paid weekly.
The company is looking for people interested in working in a young, family environment, willing to work at a faster pace for a limited time.
|Job Category||Food Server|