We are searching for a suitably skilled Carpenter/Joiner for a company in Devon, United Kingdom.
The employer has a strong reputation, driven by their commitment to continually produce top-quality items.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position if required.
Position: Full time
Location: Devon, United Kingdom
£11 per hour
· Company bonus
· Company pension
· Company accommodation
· 28 days annual leave
· Visa sponsorship if required
· 40 hours per week minimum
· Monday to Friday, with Saturdays during peak trading times
• To make a variety of high-quality entrance gates and outdoor furniture
• Safely use a variety of saws and machinery
• To ensure work is always carried out to a high standard and all deadlines are met
• To support the company in providing excellent customer service
• Integrate with the team and take advantage of the wealth and knowledge on site to ensure all work orders are to complete satisfaction.
• Undergo training and development to meet and maintain customer expectations and quality
• A minimum of 3 years experience- ideally within bench joinery
• Experience making gates and garden furniture would be welcomed
• Excellent attention to detail
• High-quality workmanship
• Punctual, hardworking and trustworthy
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Able to follow safety guidelines
• Valid car driving license would be beneficial
• If applying from outside of the UK, the ability to meet the Skilled Worker Visa requirements e.g. IELTS